This policy covers when and why we TheStationHousew3 (the “Website”) might collect your personal information, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. If you need to contact us you can do so by emailing
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. When you visit the Site, you can browse without submitting any personal information about yourself. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user. You might provide details such as your name, email, address or telephone number if you sign up to our mailing list, contact us for support or services or if you book tickets to attend our events.
3. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
4. We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
5. As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
6. We may use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
7. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
8. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you.
9. When you book a table, purchase a ticket or register for an event, through the website, your name and email address will be collected and used to contact you in relation to your booking or the event you are attending and any future events we think might be relevant to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
10. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
11. If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us, or you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTROLLING THE USE OF YOUR DATA
12. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can contact us at
WHERE WE STORE AND TRANSFER YOUR DATA
13. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
14. We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
15. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
16. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please contact us at if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. We will provide this information within one month of your request.
17. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
18. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.